Do you enjoy working hands-on in a lab with various Analytical Chemistry techniques such as GC-(MS) or MALDI-MS? Would you love to be a part of a Analytical Sciences lab team of an international company in Utrecht? Keep on reading!
As an Assistant Scientist, you will utilize cutting-edge instrumental analytical technologies to support the analytical goals of the laboratory team. You will conduct lab analyses utilizing GC-, GC-MS or SBSE-GC-MS analysis of biomolecules, and support the lab team by joining in the execution of daily lab tasks. You may also develop, adapt, and validate new analytical methods for novel projects, and evaluate, interpret, report, and present results in alignment with your team leader.
- Conducting lab analyses utilizing GC-, GC-MS or SBSE-GC-MS analysis of biomolecules;
- Developing, adapting, and validating new analytical methods for novel projects;
- Supporting the lab team by joining in the execution of daily lab tasks;
- Evaluating, interpreting, reporting, and presenting results in alignment with your team leader.
- Master/Bachelor's degree in Analytical Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, or similar (Nature) Sciences;
- 3-5 years of hands-on laboratory experience with preparative GC, -GC-MS or SBE-GC-MS, MALDI-MS or LC-MS, (U)HPLC;
- Biochemical methods such as CE-LIF of proteins, ELISA, 2D-gel-electrophoresis are a plus;
- Experience in (bio-) analytical method development;
- Experience in SOPs, ISO 90xx and/or GMP workflows;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English, Dutch is a plus.
- Salary indication: €3000-3800 gross per month;
- Contract: 6 months with the possibility of extension;
- Full-time: 40 hours per week;
- Location: Utrecht.
Vacancy number: 22283