Are you an experienced administrative professional, with a pro-active and team-oriented attitude ? You like to connect with people, multitask and obtain results ? You are fluently trilingual English/Dutch/French and working in a pharmaceutical company appeals to you ? Then check out this opportunity.
Our client is currently looking for a collaborative, pro-active and customer oriented Assistant, who likes to actively engage with stakeholders and support them in their day-to-day administration activities. This role will report to the Cardio-Metabolic Business Franchise Head and will work alongside the colleagues from the franchise to assist on the administration processes.
You are responsible for the independent delivery of profound administrative services in a local and a global context and ensure service levels are delivered in line with site requirements. Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- General administrative support: takes care of general administrative tasks and maintains the administrative processes also in case of absence of the line manager/team members.
- Interaction: Informs, advises and supports the team and associates from outside the team on processes, guidelines and services that are specific to the department.
- Work processes in own area of responsibility: Supports optimization of current processes and/or introduction of new or modified processes.
- Handling of administrative projects tasks with clearly defined content and time limitations. Acts as a team member for administrative projects and manages the administrative part of special tasks.
- Supervisory tasks: Guarantees a smooth adjustment to the job of new employees in the own area of responsibility. Takes over supervising for colleagues in the administrative area (e.g. apprentices, new employees etc.)
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years' experience of administrative experience in complex multinational company
- Prior experience with SAP
- Prior experience in Pharma is a plus.
- High customer focus and operational excellence
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch.
- Affinity and interest in digital tools
- Must be able to work in a cross-functional team with constructive and open mindset
- Strong communication skills, eager to learn and able to work autonomously
- Must be result driven and able to adapt, organize, prioritize, and work effectively in a constantly changing environment. Have a curious mindset daring to do differently and exploring new ways of working.
- Agile, with a positive external oriented mindset.
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number : 18054