Are you a bilingual Administrative Asisstant FR/EN with some knowledge of Dutch? Do you have a specific interest for the dynamic sector of Clinical Research? Then, we have a very interesting opportunity for you !
Join a dynamic international team and be the key support to clinical research projects, streamlining communication, maintaining systems and managing documents & information.
- You are the point of contact for investigational sites, vendors, and multi-functional project teams
- You are responsible for document management including document compiling, procurement, processing, translation, and filing
- You update and maintain (automated) tracking systems, calendars, and schedules
- You coordinate various activities within clinical research projects
- You are the communication point for hospitals participating in the clinical research projects
- You organize meetings, prepare agendas and minutes
- You provide general administrative support to the Clinical Operations Department
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- You have a college or Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- You have an administrative work experience, preferably in an international setting
- You have a first experience in clinical trials
- You are biilingual French/English and you have some knowledge of Dutch
- You have good organizational and planning skills
- You are detail-oriented, able to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- You have good problem solving abilities, flexibility
- You are team oriented with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, including a positive attitude to tasks and projects
- You are a proficient user of standard MS Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number : 17638