For one of our clients located in West-Flanders, we are currently looking for an "Artificial Intelligence Engineer".
Our client is market leader in healthcare communication, localization, multimedia and intercom systems.for the healthcare market. Currently they are looking for an A.I. engineer with understanding of IoT standards & protocols and, wired & wireless communication networks.
You will define, investigate and implement connectivity between embedded devices and with server infrastructure of next and future generation nurse call and, care communication systems.
To do so, you'll join a team of embedded software engineers and researchers. Help them offer superb quality and bring innovation to their customers!
- As an A.I. researcher, you seek to in-depth understand end-user problems and think of smart outcome, implement them and secure confirmation.
- You research novel algorithms, design and optimize AI pipelines and neural networks from scratch as well as pragmatically implement first-of-a-kind prototypes leveraging state-of-the-art software libraries and software development kits.
- You stay up-to-date with the new developments in ML and extract AI insights and expertise to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Download your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone off course.
- Has min. 3 years of experience in machine learning
- Deep knowledge of sensor systems, algorithm design, proof-of-concept design and implementation
- Is proficient in Python, C/C++, Machine learning
- Bonus: experience with the following: familiar with and/or affinity with Azure cloud, multi-threading, image processing, GPU programming, augmented reality
- Has proven technical, analytical and problem-solving skills in several projects and expertise respected by peers
- Pro-active, takes initiative and shows end-to-end problem ownership
- Loyal team player with strong English communication skills
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy Number: 16387