Are you ready for an adventure? Start your laboratory career with an exciting position at an international company in Europe!
During the last two years, Covid-19 travel restrictions had a negative impact on the inter connectivity of the European job market. Now, with rising percentages of the vaccinated population as well as readily implemented test for travel procedures, the time has come again for companies to look outside of the scope of their national borders.
We are looking for spontaneous candidates with a laboratory background who are open to move to a different country inside of Europe for projects of 6-12 month. Countries we are focusing on right now are Germany, Switzerland, Ireland and Norway but if you have other preferences feel free to respond and our recruiters will be available to discuss these.
- Laboratory-oriented bachelor's or master's degree (chemistry, life sciences, pharmacy, biotechnology, etc.).
- Experience in the application of laboratory techniques common in your field.
- Chemistry (Synthesis, analytical chemistry, GC, MS, NMR, IR etc.)
- Microbiology (PCR, classical microbiological techniques, bioreactors, etc.)
- Life Sciences (ELISA, FACS, Western Blot, etc.)
- Manufacturing (clean room, USP, DSP, HPLC ÄKTA, etc.)
- Excellent English skills in written and spoken language.
- Excellent German skills in written and spoken language (only for positions in Germany and Switzerland).
- Competitive salary
- Contract: temporary through Oxford
- Full time working hours
- Location Europe