For one of our clients in Mariakerke, we are currently looking for a "Analytical Scientist".
Our client guides a worldwide portfolio of customers through the processes of formulation and analytical development, preparation of regulatory dossiers and the manufacturing and labeling of early-phase clinical materials according to GMP appropriate standards. The analytical laboratory plays a key role in the development and validation of analytical methods to characterize drugs and to perform quality control testing on incoming raw materials and on the finished clinical materials.
- You prepare and perform development and quality control analyses according to method descriptions and protocols
- You develop, install and validate analytical methods
- You provide expert advice and active input related to analytical issues
- You document and report the analyses and the obtained results in line with GMP standards
- You plan, organize and control independently the attributed analytical package
- You actively contribute to procedural documents and improvement projects related to the general lab management
- You communicate and interact with method developer(s), compliance and project management and you align timings with Lab management and Project management timelines
- You assist the Analytical Group Leader and the Project Manager in technical discussions with the Contract Giver
- You initiate and document investigations and non-conformances
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- You have a university degree in science (preferably a PhD)
- You have over 2 years of relevant professional laboratory experience e.g. chromatography (HPLC, UPLC, GC), dissolution, Karl Fisher and spectro (UV-VIS, IR)
- You have experience in a regulated quality control environment (GMP)
- You are flexible, a problem solver and a team player
- You have an analytical mindset and you are stress resistant
- You are fluent in English (written as well as spoken)
- An attractive and tailor-made remuneration package including extra-legal benefits such as: compensation if you come to work by bike, daily meal vouchers, group/hospitalization insurance, flexible working hours, 32 days holiday a year, ability to grow your skills in a rapidly growing company with international customer portfolio, dynamic working environment.
- Day shift system
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 16678