Our client is at the beginning of their Global Payroll Implementation with ADP Globalview and need an Asian based resource to start managing the Indonesian rollout. There are 19 countries in total with 17 countries still left to go-live. They are doing each country in series. The scope is to include ADP Globalview, E-time and Streamline in each of the sites. ADP is integrating with Workday the main HR ERP globally.
SKILLS/ QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED
- Project Manager/Lead of multiple HR Payroll rollouts in Asia with ADP (preferable Indonesian experience)
- ADP Globalview hands-on experience
- Integration to Workday and any other legacy ERPs
- Experience on Data Conversion activities from legacy systems to ADP
- Experience managing HR migrations.
- Experience working/managing remote teams in different time zones.
The main responsibility will be to lead the ASIAN cluster of ADP Payroll for the client starting with Indonesia continuing with the rest of Asia in the next 12 months.
Managing Blueprint/Design/Testing go live with a mixture of internal and external team.