Are you an administrative assistant available part-time and willing to give support to a pharmacovigilance team within an international biopharmaceutical company ? We may have the job you are looking for !
Our client is looking for a part-time Administrative Assistant available for a 50% to give administrative support to the Pharmacovigilance team.
- As Administrative Assistant, you will support the Pharmacovigilance team (Medical information Associates and Pharmacovigilance Associates).
- Support business activities and services by working as a part of a project team
- Data entry and maintenance of database and archive
- Accurate and timely delivery of information to other members of the project team
- Preparation of documents' final layout and various reports
- Process received mail
- Perform other miscellaneous administrative tasks, as applicable
- As Administrative Assistant, you have a bachelor's degree in Administration or in Life Sciences
- You have a first experience in an administrative role within the pharmaceutical industry or you have an internship experience in Life Sciences (ideally in Pharmacovigilance)
- You are fluent in English and in Dutch or in French
- You are available for a 50% job (2,5 days/week or 5 half days/week or other)
- Dedication to work with tight timelines, accuracy, liability and conscientiousness combined with high flexibility to respond to changing environment and requirements
- Organizational and documentation skills
- You learn quickly and you are able to work autonomously
- PC literate: Ms Word, Ms Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Acrobat, …
- Existing right to work in Europe
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience
- A dynamic team of colleagues
- Friendly working environment
Vacancy number: 18850