You are fluent in Dutch, French and English? Administration is your thing, you are accurate, you like variety in a job and communicating with different people and departments? Then this position at one of our big pharma clients may be just for you!
We are looking for a temporary administrative support to assist in several teams within our Client's Pharmaceutical Affairs & Product Lifecycle department.
- Follow-up changes in the artworks of our client's medicines.
- Be responsible for dossier management, reviewing of timelines of the process and archiving of documents.
- Sending artwork status updates and reminder emails (where needed) to manufacturing sites
- Help in the migration of artwork - OneArt
- Support various regulatory processes administratively
- Create 'proof of payment' documents
- Support the department with administrative tasks
- PO management
- You have strong administrative skills and strong language skills (NL,FR and ENG)
- Important qualities are: working systematically, eye for detail, coping with work pressure and deadlines, strong communication with external parties
- Good knowledge of basic Office applications (especially Word / Excel / Outlook calendar management), if other packages are needed, training is provided
- Existing right to work in Europe required
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
- Direct hire contract
- Full-time position
Vacancy number: 18573