Do you like administration, communicating and interacting with different people, and are you fluent in English, Dutch and French ? Service-minded, accurate and result-oriented ? Then this may be the position for you, a varied job within the context of clinical trials.
The administrative assistant provides support in a wide range of tasks related to the clinical trials run by our pharma client.
- Ensures all payments to sites are appropriately requested, within budget and made in a timely manner.
- Reconciliation of invoices based with the request related to the activities performed.
- Works collaboratively, efficiently and effectively with internal clients, including Legal, Finance and Procurement department, as well as with external parties.
- Timely response to the customer's emails related to the payments with a 'customer-centricity' approach.
- Participate to the Administrative assistant meeting by giving feedback from the CCO department.
- Follow-up and sending the request of patient's vouchers.
- At the request of Contract Manager (CM), adapt the Clinical Trial Agreement (CTA) template per sites, FU on the signature collection and make sure archiving is correctly done.
- Archiving on Recpoint LMA studies
- Working across teams to develop and maintain operational templates/tools based on the needs of assigned studies/tasks or processes
- Supports CSMs/CSSs/SSUS with providing documents for sites and local study teams,
- Supports local study teams by providing study reports and trackers
- Responsible for ordering study-related supplies, as delegated by the role supported, and as required.
- Supports CSMs/CSS/SSUS/CM by ensuring trial tracking systems and tools are updated so they comply with regulations, internal policies and ICH-GCP, when applicable
- Supports local affiliate study level audit/inspection readiness activities Coordinates and FU on translations with vendor, implements an integrated partnership with internal and external stakeholders to improve productivity, and cost efficiency
- Accountable for providing input and management expertise to assist in the day-to-day management of the local CCO affiliate.
- Ensures efficient coordination, communication and visibility
- In collaboration with different roles across CCO, coordinates department meetings, where required
- Continuous Improvement- originates action to improve existing conditions and processes; identifies improvement opportunities, generates ideas, and implements solutions.
- Communication- conveys information and ideas clearly and concisely to individuals or groups in an engaging manner that helps them understand and retain the message; listens actively to others.
- Good communication skills, not afraid to communicate over the phone in Dutch and French
- Very good knowledge MS Office (word, excel), and their Google version, comfortable with new IT systems.
- Managing Work - effectively manages self-time and a resource to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 17701