For one of our clients in Brussels, we are looking for an Administrative Assistant with 1 to 3 years of experience in the Healthcare sector.
Are you good at multitasking and looking for a new opportunity?
As an administrative assistant you will give support to both the International Affairs & Policies and Regulatory Affairs departments.
- Planning and organization of meetings, courses and events
- Encoding the training attendances in the relevant database
- Support in preparation of newsletters
- Electronic and paper filing of relevant documents
- Archiving of relevant documents
- Maintaining access rights in the respective regulatory systems and databases
- Ensuring timely review and follow up of updates of Standard Documents
- Printing of documents for submissions
- Internal quality control: Trial Master File, databases consistency, SharePoint folders etc.
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Download your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone off course.
- Bachelor degree in administration or relevant field or equivalent experience as administrative/ assistant role
- 1 to 3 year's experience as Administrative Assistant within the Healthcare sector (pharma, biotech, medical devices, hospital).
- Computer-literate, familiar with MS Office tools, including SharePoint and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task
- Open minded, curious and proactive
- Flexible and autonomous, with a strong desire to learn
- Personal integrity and team player
- Respectful of deadlines
- Result oriented and problem solver, who gets things done both through formal channels and informal network
- Experience of working with teams of volunteers is an asset
- Excellent communicator both orally and written; with diplomacy
- Able to integrate in a multilingual and multicultural environment
- Fluent in English (spoken, written), any other language (French, Dutch) is an asset
- Capacity to write in lay language (English) is an asset
- Competitive salary with extra legal benefits like meal vouchers.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 16123