Interested in an exciting commercial position and sufficient chemical knowledge?
The Account Manager Commercial is a professional account manager in the water treatment industry who retains recurring business at top accounts and creates opportunities at existing accounts and prospects for long-term profitable growth. She or he develops strong relationships at our major accounts in the assigned geographic area (mainly provinces East and West Flanders).
The following activities are a guideline; others can be part of the job scope:
- Comply with integrity and safety as required by the client policies.
- Own and drive the development of strategic relationships at top accounts at all levels in the market.
- The ultimate goal is to achieve business targets and objectives by obtaining customer retention, manage price and drive new sales by delivering value to our high valued customers. This requests a strong technical expertise combined with a good commercial strategy and tactics.
- Through your strong and proven relationship skills you take ownership of the efforts by our service, customer care, technology, commercial operations, supply chain and other support teams to fulfill your customer needs.
- Carry out in combination with the service team the technical services and provide the necessary verbal and written recommendations to ensure trouble free plant operations for the defined customers.
- Your success will be measured on delivering customer retention, closing new sales and developing a target pipeline by bringing highly valued solutions by using the entire client Water Technologies & Solutions product portfolio for the chemical and monitoring solutions department.
- Actively participate in sales team meetings and training sessions.
- Drive initiatives (Value Generation Plans, Net Promoter Score surveys, Proof not Promises, Return on Environment, …) from the business.
- Report all work related accidents (including vehicle), diseases, dangerous occurrences, near misses, incidents and damage to property to Line Manager and EHS Manager.
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- A proven track record in commercial or key account management.
- A B.Sc. or higher degree in Engineering or Applied Science. Chemical background is required.
- Proven ability to identify and articulate customer CTQ's and translate them into a client solution with a Value Generation Plan offering.
- Excellent presentation and accurate reporting skills.
- Executive presence and the capacity to deal with senior contacts.
- Strong flexibility and problem solving skills.
- Breadth and depth of industry knowledge would be a plus.
- Fluent in local language and English both verbal and written.
- Competence with windows office software is a must.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number : 17094