Are you following a bachelor's or master's degree in a scientific direction? Are you free in August and would like to gain experience with a world player in Anderlecht? Then you are the student we are looking for!
In 1927, Gustave van Gansen, the son of a harbor master in Antwerp, bought a license to brew and bottle Coca-Cola in Belgium. Now, more than ninety years later, more than 2400 employees work for Coca-Cola in Belgium and Luxembourg and Anderlecht is home to the second largest innovation center in the world. Not only that, with the three production sites in Antwerp, Ghent and Chaudfontaine you can really say that your drink is 'made in Belgium'. And for this fine customer we are now looking for a student to get started in the lab for 1 month!
- Transfer the raw material from warehouse to Pilot Plant
- Transfer the finishing goods from Pilot Plant to WH
- Support the production lines in terms of packages supply
- Measure the CO2
- Clean the tanks used for batch preparation
- Discard the leftover.
- You are following a bachelor or a master's degree in food science, chemistry, biochemistry - Technician in Chemistry, biochemistry…
- You speak very well English
- You're free in August
- Temporary student job for the month of August
- Full time position
- Competitive salary
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 18136