Are you a Freelance Python programmer, interested in working for a pioneer in healthcare technology, looking for a new assignment? Hands on, problem solver of difficult problems and producer of solutions outside the standard procedure ? We have the perfect job for you !
In this role you are responsible for driving the definition, development and the verification of hardware components. You will work in close collaboration with the ASIC team in Belgium, with stakeholders in other functional teams and with design partners to achieve first time right designs. Software definitions need to take into account re-usability among different products and product families.
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- Embedded software developer / verification engineer preferably with 5+ years of experience. Particularly important is experience in defining and implementing formal verification protocols for a complex system consisting of various HW, FW and SW components.
- Engineering degree in Software and/or Electronics
- Very good knowledge of Python
- Background in electronics and familiar with measurement equipment (scope, LSA, …)
- Experience with Version Control systems and Regression Test tools
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Interest in medical device design
- Ability to plan, organize, implement and control tasks towards a goal
- Pragmatic problem solver of difficult problems and producer of solutions outside the standard procedure
- Strong inter-personal skills, team player
- Understanding of V&V principles
- Strong self and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of C#, WPF, PC software application development is a +
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number : 17432