For one of our clients in Geel, we are currently looking for a "QA compliance officer".
Our client is looking for a QA compliance officer, with experience within a pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical environment.
- Review of specific Quality Documentation related to mAbs P2 operational activities
- Review of electronic batch records and logbooks in MES
- Review and release of master batch records, items and materials in MES
- Review of operational quality documentation related: preventative maintenance programs, calibration specification sheets, drawings.
- Assist, review and follow up of other related quality documentation: change controls; quality events, corrective work orders.
- Inspections in the manufacturing plant
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone off course.
- Master in biochemistry, chemistry, bio-engineering or equivalent
- Working experience within a pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical environment
- Knowledge of MES (Manufacturing Execution System) is a plus
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including extra legal benefits.
- You will work mainly remote and occasionally on site
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 16536