Operational function within the QC lab for performing analyzes within the micro team
- Primary task is to perform the bovine serum growth cell culture performance test in which the cell growth is evaluated over various passages on a spinner flask scale compared to a control serum lot.
- In addition, the analyst is involved in the micro identification team for the implementation of micro media release / micro method validations (growth promotion testing with different micro-organisms).
- Based on relevant experience, the analyst can also support microbiological identifications by means of maldi (MS based) or microseq (PCR based).
- These tasks must be performed under the GMP conditions, making good documentation practice and compliance with the implemented method a must.
- Deviations must be documented in the quality system.
- school leaver / junior in life sciences
- Preferable at least 1 year experience within Cell Culture or microbiology
- Experience with aseptic work is a must, cell culture activities (at least 1 year) à splitting cells / counting cells
- Required prior education: bachelor biotechnology / biochemistry
- Knowledge of Dutch and English
- Procedures are in English, which requires reading and understanding
- Function is mainly in day shifts, weekend support is needed for the cell culture process whereby a maximum of 2 hours must be on site to perform daily operations. It is not the intention to work a full shift during the weekend. Current estimate is that this support is needed 1/3 weekends.
- Project until end 2020
- Full-time - 40hrs / week – 5 days / week
- Start date asap