Do you enjoy working with viral and immunological assays? Are you committed to work with these assays for a full-time hands-on position at a pharmaceutical company in the Almere area? Apply now!
You work as a Clinical Analytical Technician at the R&D department of a biotechnology company where your focus is to perform immunological and viral assays. Your knowledge in Immunology and Virology help you perform different assays such as ELISA, virus neutralization assays, PBMC isolations and more. It will also give you the opportunity to develop and validate immunological methods to test vaccine products. This is a full-time hands-on lab position where you work with Scientists and Associate Scientists and report to the manager.
- Perform hands-on laboratory experiments;
- Viral work like virus neutralization assays;
- Immunological assays like ELISA;
- Write reports and report to manager;
- Work in BSL2 or BSL3 and GMP environments;
- Finished your BSc or MSc degree in Life Sciences;
- Work or internship experience with virology and immunology;
- Desire to work in a hands-on position;
- Professional English, Dutch is a plus.
- 1 year contract with the possibility of extension;
- Salary indication: €2500 to €3500;
- Hours: 40 hours per week;
- Location: Almere area
Vacancy number: 22010