As Team Lead, you supervise analytical chemists in an international pharmaceutical company near Amsterdam. You are the SME for GMP-analyses and SOPs and guide and train your team. Apply now if you are looking for a management position in pharma.
You supervise a team of roughly 10 FTE GMP-analysts focused on analytical QC-tests. You have an analytical background and can act as a subject matter expert to handle questions, provide support with method development and provide trainings. Outside of your background as chemical analyst, you have experience with people management to guide your team personally and professionally, make the planning, and are the point of contact for other departments within this international firm. You collaborate with other QC-teams, supply chain, QA, and production to ensure GMP-compliance and continuity.
Feel free to reach out with questions or apply directly.
- Guide, coach and train your team
- Act as SME for analytical techniques (HPLC/UPLC, UV, FTIR, titrations, etc)
- Ensure GMP-compliant work
- Collaborate with other departments
- Bachelor or Master in Analytical chemistry, Pharmaceutical sciences or related
- Demonstrated knowledge of analytical techniques (HPLC/GC/spectroscopy)
- At least 2 years of experience as supervisor. team lead, or manager
- Long term position, start through Oxford
- Salary indication: €4400-5600 depending on experience
- Fulltime position, daytime work
- Region: Amsterdam
Vacancy number: 22601