Are you looking for a new hands-on challenge with bioreactors? Would you enjoy a multi-disciplinary role within an organization that works on vaccine development? Keep on reading then!
As Senior Associate Scientist you will be focusing on Upstream Process (USP) development. You will be supporting experiments related to bioreactor-based production of vaccine components. Moreover, you are going to optimize novel processes and you will be collaborating closely with the DSP team.
- Preparing experiments and upscaling to 50 liters;
- Develop, optimize and validate new processes;
- Managing laboratory equipment and facilities;
- Working closely with DSP team.
- Bsc./Msc. In Biotechnology, Microbiology or any other Life Sciences related study;
- 2-5 years' experience working in USP;
- Experience working in BSL-2 areas;
- Fluent in English and/or Dutch.
- Salary indication: €3300-€4000 gross per month, based on your experience;
- Contract: 1 year with the intention of extension;
- Working hours: 32-40 hours
- Region: Utrecht.
Vacancy number: 23391