You have some experience with QA and are looking for the next step, look no further, because here it is!
You are working on a broad set of QA-tasks to make sure the GMP-manufacturing is compliant. You overlook daily manufacturing documentation and batch records. You review QC-data as well, from the environmental monitoring to the biochemical analyses done here.
To improve processes, you will visit the cleanrooms and labs to remain up to date with the processes on the floor. Of course, you are involved with handling deviations, investigations and CAPA's too. Overall, you have a broad responsibility and set of tasks within QA.
- Review documentation
- Review QC-data
- Signal deviations
- Support investigations
- Support CAPAs
- Ensure GMP-compliance
- Finished HBO education in relevant field
- Experience in a GMP-QA position
- GMP experience is a must
- Good command of the English language
- Contract: long term position, start through Oxford
- Salary indication: €3600 - €4000 gross per month
- Fulltime only (40h)
- Region: Amsterdam
Vacancy number: 21157