Are you a star in multitasking and do you like to manage multiple processes at the same time? This position could be the perfect first step in your career where you will start working in a great high-tech pharmaceutical environment in Breda!
In this position you provide QA guidance and support with the products on the market. You will also conduct complaint assessments in accordance with internal procedures, legal guidelines and business performance targets. You manage multiple processes and records simultaneously and provide product guidance in countries throughout Europe.
- Destruction Authorizations
- Perform assessments in support of complaint investigations (e.g. Reserve sample inspection, Return sample inspection and Safety Features verification)
- Partner with corporate product quality surveillance
- Prepare, review and approve procedures or work instructions in compliance with corporate, site and regulatory requirements
- Participate in site regulatory inspections of complaint sample handling process and in audits (internal and third party) as required.
- HBO of Master's degree in Life Sciences or related field or the equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Working experience is a pré
- Experience in Quality Assurance in pharmaceutical industry
- Accurate mindset
- Contract via Oxford Global, minimum 1 year with intention to extend and take over
- Good secondary employment conditions
- Salary €2900-€3500
- Breda region
- Vacancy number 20923
Important note; Residence permit is required. Please do not submit an application if you do not have a residence permit to live and work in the Netherlands. Your application will not be processed