Do you have experience with (complex) compounding? Do you want to work as a (Sr.) Operator at a large, international, Pharmaceutical Company? Then this may be the job for you!
As an Operator in the Parenterals department you work with complex medicine and machinery. You will be responsible for operating, monitoring and adjusting equipment and automated processes according to SOP.
Within the Parenteral department you'll be responsible for combining multiple active ingredients and/or excipients in specific dosages and forms, such as creams, gels, or injections, to create a medication that is tailored to a patient's individual needs.
- Preparing process and preparation work.
- Operation and monitoring of machines and equipment.
- Carrying out quality controls of process, machines, product, etc.
- Construction and conversion of equipment
- Cleaning and disinfecting machines, work environment and/or production areas.
- Formulating, reporting and registering production and control data.
- Minimal of MLO level 3 working and thinking, demonstrable knowledge of (complex) compounding and/or multiple years of experience within pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with GMP or other rules and regulations.
- No objection to working evenings, nights and weekends.
- Excellent English skills both written and oral (Dutch speaking candidates are also encouraged to apply).
- Employment: start on temporary contract through Oxford Global Resources, but long-term employment is possible
- Salary indication: from €2150,- to €3000,- per month (excluding shift bonus of approximately 20 to 30% over the entire salary)
- Working hours: full-time (in a 2-shift operation (40 hours per week) or 5-shift operation (average 34 hours per week))
- Shifts: morning: 6:00 - 14:30, evening: 14:00 - 22:30, night: 22:00 - 06:30
- Vacancy number; 22595