Our client is at the forefront of NK cell research and development programs, paving the way for groundbreaking therapies in immuno-oncology and beyond. As part of their mission to develop innovative NK cell therapies, they are seeking a Manufacturing Technician to join their team in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. This role will play a crucial part in the production of their unique PM21 particle, contributing to the delivery of life-changing therapies to patients worldwide.
As a Manufacturing Technician, you will be an integral part of the team responsible for producing the PM21 particle, supporting process improvements, and next-generation manufacturing processes. Your commitment to quality, safety, and environmental standards will be essential as you prepare and execute manufacturing runs, ensuring high-quality output. You will maintain accurate documentation associated with manufacturing and comply with SOPs and cGMP regulations. Additionally, you will collaborate with the Process Development team, support technology transfer activities, and handle backup responsibilities for the warehouse assistant.
- Prepare and execute manufacturing DSP and USP runs following approved work instructions, master batch records and SOPs
- Ensuring consistent and high-quality process execution
- Accurately documenting any non-conformances or unusual results during manufacturing
- Complying with SOPs and relevant cGMP regulations during manufacturing
- Maintaining the cleanroom/production area in optimal condition
- Collaborating with the Process Development team to facilitate manufacturing steps
- Supporting Process Development with process development studies
- Assisting with technology transfer activities
- Functioning as a backup for the warehouse assistant, handling deliveries, shipments, storage, and administrative tasks
- Supporting investigations, root cause analyses, and process changes resulting from non-conformances or continuous improvement activities.
- Secondary Technical + 4 years of experience or Bachelor with 2 years of experience. Graduation in cell biology, biotechnology, bioprocess technology, or a related field
- Working experience in a relevant field, preferably in industrial cell therapy, vaccines, or upstream biologics manufacturing
- Hands-on experience with cell culture and relevant process equipment
- Willingness to work on some weekend days regularly and be available for incidental on-call service
- Ability to comply with applicable procedures and regulations, with a good understanding of GMP
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Strong team player and communicator
- Strong sense of quality and ownership
- Professional proficiency in English, written and verbal, with additional languages, especially Dutch, being a plus
- Start on a 6 month contract through Oxford Global Resources - extension possible
- Salary; €2.500 - €4.500,- gross a month based upon a full time, 40 hour, workweek
- Chance to work in a international team and contribute to the wellness of the people
Vacancy number; 23278
Only persons with a valid Dutch work permit are eligible for this vacancy.