A laboratory job working with chemical analysis on medicine, using analytical techniques specifically HPLC and UPLC. The lab is part of a GMP environment with much attention for detail.
As a lab analyst your specialisation will be doing HPLC and UPLC analysis. You will work in a dynamic and ever changing environment for a pharmaceutical company. Working in pharmaceutics you will be a part of the life cycle of medicine helping human health.
- Analysis using HPLC and UPLC
- Correct documentation of the analysis
- Help improving and maintaining the laboratory quality
- Trouble solving of occurring issues
- Day to day operations such as: stock management, equipment maintenance,...
- Bachelor farmaceutische wetenschappen, biomedische laboratoriumtechnologie, chemie,...
- Experience with HPLC, UPLC
- GMP trained lab technician
- Dutch and English
- Problem solving skills
- Directly employed by Oxford, initial project for 12 months, realistic long-term perspective
- Mobile phone provided & monthly phone contribution
- Monthly allowance for meal vouchers
- Travel allowance
- Hospital & Group insurance
- Opportunities for education and training
- Fulltime position, daytime work
- Region: Puurs
Vacancy number: 22777