Do you have a bachelor's degree in a food-related field and are looking for a challenge for the next 2 months in Brussels? Do you have a keen interest in microbiology? Then this vacancy is definitely for you!
Our client is an international player in the food market. To replace a maternity leave, they are looking for a lab assistant to join their microbiology lab for the next 2 months.
- Performing routine microbiology testing (for raw and finished products, water) and analysis according to the procedures and specifications
- Media preparation, maintenance of pure culture, aseptic techniques
- Ensure the necessary documentation for traceability of each analysis
- Be responsible for the cleanliness of the workspace and lab
- Preparation of samples shipment for strain identification
- Manage stocks, reagents and consumables
- Follow GLP process
- You have a bachelor's degree in a food-related field
- You have knowledge of microbiology
- You speak English fluently
- You are available throughout February and March
- Existing right to work in Europe recquired!
- A competitive salary and meal vouchers of 8€ per day
- You will work Mo-Thu: 8:30 - 17:15 (1h break) and Fri: 8:30 - 16:30 (1hr break)
- You work in February and March
Vacancy number: 21865