Oxford's client developers products in many Industries including automotive, rail, medical, energy management and smart grids.
The current opportunity is in the area of sensors for battery management systems and they are urgently seeking an experienced Hardware Designer to work onsite with their team in Lyon.
The ideal candidate will have :
Experience in Sensor Development
EMC Lab Testing
Support in Testing based on ReDesign
PV Test & EV Test
The main deliverables are the following:
- Propose and agree with the final customer about the detailed design validation plan in line with the functional need and technical requirements.
- Follow up the prototype supplier manufacturing.
- Defines and execute investigation test on sensor HW.
- Contributes to HW and sensor design reviews.
- Follow the PV/DV test plan to be performed by the test laboratory.
- Conduct investigation test and define design countermeasures if needed.
- Defines the serial definition, communicate, and follow up with PCBA supplier.
Skills & Experience requested:
1. Master's degree in Electronic Engineering
2. Minimum 5 years' experience in analog electronic design for embedded applications.
3. Experience in digital electronic (FPGA, micro controller), incl communication (LIN/CAN).
4. Experience in EMC specification and test.
5. Experience in high level scripting (Python), and test benches (Labview, testand) languages.
6. Experience in HW development for automotive application.
7. Able to communicate in English.
8. Team player, customer and result oriented.
9. Autonomous, self-disciplined.
10. Following skills would be also appreciated:
a. Experience in functional safety and ISO26262 standard.
b. Development experience according the ASPICE standard.
c. Electronic simulation tools (LTSPICE...)
d. PCBA tools (ALTIUM...)