As a lab analyst you will be helping in the development of new medicine. Your knowledge of analytic test methods aids the experimental pilot plant to develop a new generation of pharmaceuticals
Joining a super dynamic work environment you will be cooperating in projects to launch new medicines. You will be able to preform both biomolecular and chemical tests. The technical projects focus on projects focused on market supply, product trouble shooting and implementation of new technologies
- varying analytics such as Ribogreen fluorescence assay, capillary gel electrophoresis, HPLC, Karl Fischer.
- Working on small scale productions of medicine.
- Honouring correct documentation
- Assure a safe laboratory work environment
- help to identify the root cause of lab issues and help define improvement actions.
- Day to day operations such as: stock management, equipment maintenance, document review, …
- qualifying new equipment.
- Scientific Degree in the area of pharma, biotech or chemistry
- Experience with analytical techniques
- Have worked with quality systems such as GLP, GMP before
- Able to shift focus on a given notice
- Feeling of responsibility
- Good communication skills
- Directly employed by Oxford, initial project for 12 months, realistic long-term perspective
- Base Salary: €2700 - 3500 gross monthly
- Mobile phone provided & monthly phone contribution
- Monthly allowance for meal vouchers
- Travel allowance
- Hospital & Group insurance
- Opportunities for education and training
- Fulltime position, daytime work
- Region: Puurs
Vacancy number: 22656