Oxford Global Resources is looking for a Global Project Manager based in Madrid. As the Global Project Manager you will actively lead the company and other stakeholder teams by combining deep clinical research experience with insight into the project requirements in order to develop the right solution for the project.
Global Project Manager requires developing in-depth project management skills and business understanding, knowledge, and experience in order to independently make effective decisions and take action. You will use your extensive international experience to deliver high profile, projects within budget, quality and time line objectives. As the leader of an international, cross functional team you will be accountable for project delivery across all regions, working closely with the Chief Investigator and company management to maximize project profitability.
This role provides the overall leadership of clinical trials as well as the project teams to achieve operational excellence and deliver projects on time, to budget, to the highest quality, compliant with ICH GCP, and that exceed client expectations. This position is responsible for the profitability of a small to large sized project(s), and therefore acts as a role model and/or coach for the team. This position can also be part of a global project management team.
At the Global Project Management level you will also have involvement with project scoping, costing and negotiation activities. Projects will be more global in scope and more complex in nature. You may also have the opportunity to have involvement in the management of either small programs or large, global mega trials.
- Develop and maintain a formal project plan with all key milestones, budgets, and resources assigned to specific tasks and outcomes.
- Define metrics for reporting performance against plan.
- Ensure that all standard project systems and tools are set up correctly and functioning appropriately.
- Implement operational strategy as defined in the project plan and make changes to the plan to ensure desired results.
- Identify potential project risks and implement contingency plans, mitigate actual risks with team members and keep client informed about risks and contingencies.
- Establish quality standards for the project that drive individual and team commitment to quality. Monitor quality of deliverable and implement corrective and preventative action as needed.
-Develop and manage the countries and stakeholders relationship
- Establish complete channels and standards of communication among all key stakeholders and countries Project Managers that supports timely and efficient delivery of the information required for the effective completion of the project.
- Act as main contact point for all participating countries Project Managers.
- Act as company representative with the study founders or collaborators.
- Manage the project according to budget with revenue recognition and forecasting, including resource management and managing Change in Scope. Handle all project invoicing activities.
- Enable all stakeholders to achieve successful study completion while maintaining high quality expectations. Establish team goals, inspire individual ownership, and establish processes to support project result accountability. Lead internal monthly project review meetings.
- Represent Project Management Function in external meetings and presentations including investigator meetings, steering committee meetings or others as required. May represent company at professional meetings / conferences.
- Life Sciences University Degree
- Project Management in Clinical Trials experience is a must (Pharma/Biotech, CRO or Hospital Research Foundations)
- English advanced level
- Good communication, organizational skills
THIS IS AN AMAZING PROJECT WHICH OFFERS YOU TO JOIN AN ORGANIZATION AND DEVELOPING YOURSELF AS A SCIENTIFIC PROJECT MANAGER as you will join a non-profit Scientific Association, leader in clinical and translational research on gynecological cancer in general, with special attention to ovarian cancer.