For one of our clients, specialized in the production of medicines, we are looking for a chemical analyst. Are you enthousiastic and eager to learn more about lots of diffrent analytical techniques? Then this could be your next career challenge!
In this position you will be responsible for conducting analytical and physical tests and evaluating the results obtained. You will also conduct stability research and calibration of analytical equipment, and are responsible for the checking and analyzing of documents, methods and procedures. With this you will guarantee the quality of, among other things, packaging materials, semi-finished products, raw materials and end products
- Control samples withanalytical chemical and wet chemical techniques such as
- Karl Fischer,
- Entering analysis results into computer systems
- Laboratory Equipment Maintenance and Inventory
- Monitoring quality (GMP) and safety.
- MLO or HLO in Analytical Chemistry
- (Internship) Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with GMP is a plus
- Experience with physical techniques
- Analytical, flexible and proactive
- Good command of the Dutch language in word and writing
- Strong communication skills
- Employment: Starting with an annual contract, long-term intention
- Salary: from €2500 - €3000 per month
- Working hours: Full time
- Location: Eindhoven-West region
- Vacancy number 21168
IMPORTANT NOTE: Unlimited EU working permit is required. Please do not apply if you do not have a working permit to live and work in the Netherlands. If you do not have an unlimited permit, your application will not be processed.