Do you have hands-on experience in the food industry, are you familiar with Analytical Chemistry instruments, and do you have experience with method development and troubleshooting? Then, we have a great opportunity to further develop your professional career!
In this position, you will be responsible for different tasks varying from developing and validating new methods to supporting laboratory staff with more complicated problems. You will be part of the central lab for an international food company. You are not only responsible for the local site but you will develop new methods for labs around the world. Moreover, this position offers the opportunity to grow within the company to a Sr. analyst and develop your hard and soft skills. You will work with instrumental techniques like HPLC, LC-MS, GC, and ICP-MS. Besides making new methods robust, you train and supervise other employees/users and in this way you contribute to the further professionalization of this laboratory. Are you enthusiastic about this great opportunity and would you like to challenge yourself in this position? Apply now!
- Method development with GC, LC, Mass Spectrometry, and other instrumental techniques.
- Troubleshooting on existing analyzes and problems reported from QC.
- Writing prescriptions & Interpreting data.
- Training/supervising laboratory technicians/analysts in the use of equipment and new methods.
- Completed HLO or MSc degree in the chemical direction.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a chemical laboratory.
- Experience with method development, validation and/or troubleshooting.
- You communicate clearly and directly, you can motivate in a structured way why optimization steps are necessary/done.
- You are proactive, eager to learn and get energy from the challen.ge in the job.
- You speak fluent English, Dutch is a pré.
- Living in within an hour of Bergen of Zoom or having the opportunity to move within a very short timespan.
- Employment: Temporary for a period of 1 year with the possibility of extension.
- Salary indication: From approximately €2700 to €5000 gross per month based on experience.
- Working hours: Fulltime.
- Location: Bergen op Zoom region.
- Vacancy Number: 21289.
Important note; Residence permit is required. Please do not apply if you do not have a residence permit to live and work in the Netherlands. Your application will not be processed