Do you have experience with validation documentation and are you looking for a new QA position in Amsterdam? Then this is the vacancy for you, apply now!
The Validation Officer is responsible for all quality matters surrounding validation and brings experience in Computerized System Validation (CSV). You are able to work independently on the review of GMP-documentation related to validation procedures, but are working in a bigger team. You are frequently working with project teams for implementation of new equipment, systems, building and engineering related matters as well. This biopharmaceutical company frequently collaborates with external parties, so client audits are common, and as part of the QA team, you are involved here too. Overall you have a broad position within the QA group, with a focus on (computerized) validations.
- Review of all types of GMP-validation documentation
- Oversee all qualification and validation processes
- Collaborate in project teams
- Act as SME during audits
- Oversee all CSV matters
- Minimum of Bachelor in any related field
- At least a few years of experience in GMP
- Validation and CSV knowledge
- Good command of the English language
- Unlimited EU working permit is required.
- Long term position, direct contract for 1 year initially
- Salary indication: €4300 - €5500 gross monthly, depending on current experience
- Working hours: Full time, office hours
- Location: Amsterdam
- Travel allowance: 19ct/km or Public transport completely covered;
Vacancy number: 21574
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do not apply if you do not have a working permit to live and work in the Netherlands. Your application will not be processed.