We are seeking a motivated and flexible technician to join our petrochemical team. As an analyst, you will be responsible for testing of petrochemical products, ensuring the quality and integrity of the products and analyses.
Are you looking for a dynamic position with ample opportunity to grow your skills and keep developing as analyst? Then this is the vacancy for you! Our client analyses a variety of petrochemical products, to provide them with quality certificates. For these analyses they have many different instruments and techniques that they use, and as technician here you get to learn all of them! So are you eager to learn and passionate about labwork? Then we are looking for you!
- Monitoring and controlling the petrochemical products;
- QC tests such as: density, flash point, titrations, chromatography etc.;
- Conducting routine maintenance and troubleshooting of equipment;
- Ensuring compliance with safety and environmental regulations;
- Participating in projects related to process improvements;
- Collaborating with the maintenance team to resolve issues in a timely manner;
- Technical or vocational education in the field of petrochemicals or related;
- Relevant experience in a similar role is a pré;
- Knowledge of process control and instrumentation;
- Ability to work in a 5-shift schedule;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail and ability to work safely and efficiently;
- Drivers licence and a car are necessary due to the location and the shifts.
- Employment: starting through Oxford Global Resources, thereafter intention for permanent contract at the company;
- Salary indication: from €2100,- to €2600,- per month depending on education level and experience;
- Working hours: 5 shifts 2-2-3 (day, 05.45 - 14.15, -evening, 13.45 - 22.15, -night, 21.45 - 6.15) . Average of 33.7h/week.
- Region; Rotterdam;
- Vacancy number: 21967;