Are you interested in joining an innovative and rapidly growing company in the biotechnological sector? Apply today for the opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative company with realistic possibilities for future growth and development.
Are you interested in being part of a rapidly growing biotechnological company that specializes in cutting-edge cellular therapies for curing various types of cancers? Our client is currently seeking technicians to support their kitting operations for the preparation and distribution of therapeutic kits. This is an excellent opportunity to work with advanced technology in a GMP environment and make a meaningful impact on patient lives.
- Prepare and distribute therapeutic kits for cell-based oncological therapies.
- Support manufacturing operations such as training, process validation, and laboratory tests.
- Contribute to the improvement and automation of the overall material supply chain, including implementation of an ERP system.
- Support QC incoming goods, warehouse management, and material logistics as needed.
- Draft documentation such as SOPs and Protocols.
- MLO-4 degree in the area of biotechnology
- Candiates with a BSc or MSc degree are overqualified and will not be taken into consideration
- Quality-minded with experience in a GMP environment preferred.
- Hands-on experience with pharmaceutical materials management, warehouse, logistics, packaging, and distribution of GMP materials.
- Affinity with operational excellence.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Must be fluent in English and have a valid Dutch work permit.
- Contract: Initially 6 months via Oxford, realistic long- term perspective
- Salary: €2500 - €3300 gross monthly based on a full-time position
- Holidays: 25
- Working hours: full-time
- Region: Leiden
- Vacancy number: