As Team Leader, you are responsible for the validation engineers that will work on installation and validation of a range of biopharmaceutical equipment. If you are an experienced GMP validation engineer looking for a new challenge, this is definitely something for you!
You act as people manager to bring the team together, you ensure everyone is on the same page and that validations can be executed timely and according to GMP-standards. The team consists of young and skilled validation officers that are responsible for installation, validation and maintenance of new equipment in an innovative biopharmaceutical company. Your team will be responsible for the IQ, OQ, and PQ processes, and writing work instructions. Apply now if you have a background in equipment validation in a pharmaceutical or biotech company and are ready for a new step as supervisor!
- Supervise and guide your team
- Build and motivate the validation officers
- Act as SME for validation processes
- Ensure GMP-compliance
- Discuss with other departments and managers
- Bachelor, Master, or PhD in a biological or chemical field
- Experience with equipment validations under GMP is a hard requirement
- Excellent people-skills or demonstrated leadership experience
- Good command of the English language
- Long term position, start through Oxford
- Salary indication: €4500-5000,- gross monthly
- Fulltime position, daytime work
- Region: Amsterdam
Vacancy number: 22815