Are you looking for the next challenge in your career and do you have experience with biochemical analyses? We have an amazing opportunity available at one of our clients for a position as a (sr) technician in their QC department. In this very dynamic role, you use HPLC, ELISA, and Western Blots, among other techniques. And when fully trained you are also an important part of the method development and improvement done!
This dynamic, innovative and state-of-the art biotechnology organization in Amsterdam develops and produces a wide range of products for a variety of clients in the pharmaceutical industry. Analysis on these products to make sure that their quality is consistently high, is performed by the Quality Control department. This department is looking for a technician in biochemistry for a dynamic position. As a technician here you perform all the practical work in the department under GMP/GLP regulations. You work on HPLC, ELISA, SDS-Page, Western Blots, and other cell-based assays. You also report deviations, record and assess production data to ensure timely completion, and you make sure equipment is calibrated and cleaned. Finally, you also write, review, and maintain various documents such as batch documentation, SOPs, and logs.
- Participate in laboratory practical work with analyses such as HPLC, ELISA, SDS-Page and cell-based assays
- Record, calculate and assess production data to ensure timely and correct completion
- Perform maintenance, calibrations and cleaning tasks on laboratory equipment
- Write, review and maintain various documents such as batch documents, SOPs and logs
- Participate in a project team to transfer methods and develop and improve them to match the QC departments protocols
- Report deviations to your supervisor
- HBO degree or higher in biochemistry, pharmaceutical sciences or related field
- Experience working under GMP regulations is a must
- Strong communicative skills
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus
- Contract: direct hire by our client, long term position
- Salary: ranging from €3300,- till €4000,- gross monthly
- Fulltime position, 40h/week
- Region: Amsterdam
Vacancy number: 23597
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do not apply if you do not have a working permit to live and work in the Netherlands. Your application will not be processed.