Scientist with expertise in Gut Immunology, who designs complex immunological studies into gut health and immunity, for a research and development company in the Arnhem area. If this fits your background, apply now!
For an R&D company / CRO in the Arnhem area we are looking for a Scientist Gut Immunity. In the role you will develop and design complex immunological research studies in the fields of pharmaceuticals, nutrition and health of the gut immunology system. You will setup and design studies, and after that guide the study as a project manager, serving as the technological expert for technicians and laboratory analysts performing immunological laboratory experiments using immuno-assays and cell based techniques. Furthermore you will oversee the reporting and data interpretation, together with the project leader. This is a fulltime and long term position.
- Design and setup immunological health studies;
- Oversee the immunology studies and serve as subject matter expert (SME) on gut immunity;
- Report writing and data interpretation;
- Communication with clients, project managers and other stakeholders;
- Advancing the field of gut immunology;
- Experience as a Scientist in the field of (gut) immunology, nutrition and health, pharmaceutical development;
- A finished PhD or MSc degree in life sciences and/or immunology;
- Experience with cell based assays and immunological assays;
- Knowledge of Design of Experiments (DoE);
- Professional English, with Dutch as a plus;
- Eligibility to work in the Netherlands is a must.
- Contract: Long term;
- Salary indication: €5000 to €6000;
- Hours: 32 - 40 hours per week;
- Location: Arnhem area;
Vacancy number: 20958