Are you an experienced researcher in the field om immunology and looking for your next challenge? This new position as Scientist in Immunotherapy for a big player in the pharmaceutical industry is the ideal opportunity for you! Read on and apply directly!
As a Scientist in this organization you develop methods to stimulate immune cells to fight cancers together with a team of researchers. This is achieved by gene modification and targeting of effector cells. You execute experiments, and interpret and present the data, while also providing support for operational procedures according to company ethics.
- Execute experiments to modify immune cells, such as Flow Cytometry, plasmid development, CRISPR gene editing, and cytotoxicity assays
- Support ongoing project as part of a scientific team
- Interpret data, write reports, and present
- Provide and promote support for operational procedures according to company values
- PhD in immunology, molecular biology, or comparable + ~2 years of relevant experience after PhD. Or MSc with 4+ years of relevant research experience
- In depth understanding of hands-on molecular and immunological research techniques
- Strong working knowledge of multi-parameter flow cytometry analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills on a professional scientific level
- Already located in the Netherlands
- Short term position until the end of the year at first, with possibility to extend
- Salary range: €4500-5500,- gross per month
- 40 hours per week, 32 hours is discussable
- Region: Amsterdam
Vacancy number: 22807
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do not apply if you do not have a valid working permit in the Netherlands. Your application will not be processed.