For a global player in the pharmaceutical industry, we are looking for an experienced QC officer with experience in installing and validating equipment. The position is under GMP-regulations and offers a broad set of diverse tasks.
This international pharmaceutical company continuously tests their products on various aspects to maintain high quality standards, primarily using (liquid) chromatography. As a validation officer you are responsible for commissioning and decommissioning the lab equipment. You install, qualify, and validate these, mostly focused on HPLC. You are also responsible for troubleshooting. Due to a new project, this position is projected to be for 12 months at first.
- (De)commissioning of laboratory equipment
- Installation, Qualification and Validation of laboratory equipment, focused on HPLC, including software.
- Responsible for troubleshooting of laboratory equipment
- BSc degree (HBO) or MSc degree with additional practical working experience
- Strong knowledge of HPLC
- Experience working in a GMP-regulated environment
- GAMP-5 knowledge is a pre
- Experience working with SDL system development lifecycle is a pre
- Communicatively strong in English, both written and spoken
- Contract through Oxford, initially for 12 months
- Salary range: €3800,- to €4500,- gross per month
- Fulltime position: 40h/week
- Travel costs are reimbursed
- Region: Haarlem
Vacancy number: 22173
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do not apply if you do not have a working permit to live and work in the Netherlands. Your application will not be processed.