If you are open for a new challenge to lead a team that supports a large QC-GMP department in an innovative company, you should read on and apply!
You will supervisor, guide and coach a team of sample managers and implement new processes to optimize the workflow.
These sample managers receive samples, register samples, handle samples, store samples, distribute samples and perform basic laboratory tests. The individual tasks are not the main challenge in this department, but due to the wide variety of tasks and high amount of samples. keeping an overview and letting everything run smoothly is a suitable challenge for someone with some leadership experience under GMP-guidelines.
- Coaching the sample management team
- Monitor performance
- Improve processes
- Communicate and coordinate with the QC teams
- Handle GMP documentation
- Handle deviations
- Strong and demonstrable leadership experience
- GMP experience
- A laboratory background
- Fluent in English
- Contract: 12 months through Oxford, extension possible
- Salary: ranging from €5000,- till €5500,- gross monthly
- Fulltime position (40h)
- Dayshift, occasional weekend shift
- Region: Lisse
Vacancy number: 21198