Due to a new and exciting project, we are looking for an analyst with experience with chromatography and stability studies to work in an international pharmaceutical company under GMP. This position is not in any type of shifts.
This international pharmaceutical company continuously tests the stability of their products, primarily using liquid chromatography. You analyze medication and tackle deviations and take part in change controls. You are performing the practical laboratory analyses, there is a planner to schedule the tests. Besides the LC-analyses, you are ensuring compliance with GMP-guidelines and have some IT-affinity to use LIMS and software-operated laboratory equipment.
- Stability testing
- HPLC/UPLC analyses
- Small additional tests
- Change controls
- Bachelor's degree (HBO) or Master's degree with practical working experience
- Knowledge of HPLC/UPLC
- GMP experience is a big plus but not required
- LIMS/Empower experience is a plus
- We are looking for someone that enjoys solving problems and likes to work hands-on
- Contract through Oxford, initially for 12 months, extension possible
- Salary range: €2500,- to €3200,- gross per month
- Fulltime position, 40h
- Region: Haarlem
Vacancy number: 20678