Are you an experienced QA specialist, and are you ready for your next step within the Pharmaceutical industry? In this position you will receive a wide range of tasks within QA, and you will be continuously challenged to take your skills and experience to the next level.
For this position we are looking for a candidate with experience within Quality Assurance in the Pharmaceutical industry. You'll work in a small team led by the QP, and work on continuous improvement projects in order to guarantee the quality of all pharmaceutical products produced on-site.
- Processing documents in a document management system, and processing changes in a quality management system (QMS)
- Coordinate with Quality Control and Registration departments to get input on the changes.
- Process and investigate product complaints
- Follow-up on product deviations (OoS)
- Work on Change controls, Supplier Qualifications, CAPAs, etc
- BSc or MSc diploma within Life Sciences / Chemistry
- Experience in QA Pharma is a requirement
- You work detailed and structured
- You have a keen eye in fine detail
- Proficient in English, both written and verbally
- Dutch is a pré
- Contract through Oxford Global Resources, intention for a permanent position
- Salary €3000-€4000 gross per month
- Location Tilburg
- Vacancy number 24023
IMPORTANT NOTE: Unlimited EU working permit is required. Please do not apply if you do not have a working permit to live and work in the Netherlands. If you do not have an unlimited permit, your application will not be processed.