Are you looking for the next step in your QA career? In this position as QA Specialist you will be responsible for the planning and training of starting QA associates.
For a farmaceutical company in Hoofddorp that produces very specific Cell Therapies for cancer patients we are looking for a QA Specialist. In this position you will work directly linked to the production, which means you will have to work in cleanrooms. You will here oversee all the QA work that has to do with the different steps in the process and should be able to present and explain this to clients and new candidates. Your responsibilities are quite broad as you can see below. Is this something that appeals to you, please let us know with your application.
- Plan and oversee all issuance and labelling work
- Present / explain all issuances and labelling work to several audiences
- Communicate / train colleagues and customers
- Control logbooks / label packages and batch documents
- Finished HBO or WO education in relevant field (e.g. (Bio)medical, Life Science or Analytical Chemistry)
- Experience in a QA position, working on batch records or (internal) audits
- GMP experience is a must
- Communicate in a clear and concise way in English
- Being able to prioritize and plan and follow up with and for your team
- Contract: 12 months, extension possible. Start on an Oxford contract
- Salary indication: from €4000, increasing with experience
- Fulltime position, once in 4 weeks on Saturday
- Region: Hoofddorp
Vacancy number: 20766