In this company, the QA Officer focuses on GMP-documentation around the production of a range of biopharmaceutical products. They are part of an international team in Amsterdam that primarily reviews and approves batch records, testing records, and many more documentations. Apply now or contact our recruiters if you are interested!
You are part of an international QA department that consists of many QA Officers and QA Experts, each with their own focus. You have a broad role in the organization with a wide range of tasks. You are primarily focused on the review and approval of batch records and QC test records, to prepare these for batch release. You manage deviations and change controls together with the production department, while also working on multiple quality related projects. You conduct internal audits and provide support during external audits. Overall, you have a dynamic, highly responsible, and expert level position in the quality assurance team.
- Review GMP documentation (batch records, QC testing records)
- Prepare batch release documentation for your QP
- Handle deviations and change controls
- Work on a variety of quality-related projects
- Perform internal audits
- Support external audits
- At least a Bachelor's degree in any field related to pharmaceutical science, biotechnology, or chemistry
- Experience in QA in a GMP environment
- Experience with Batch Record Review
- Experience with Trackwise is a plus
- Professional fluency in English is a required
- Unlimited EU working permit is required.
- Long term position, direct contract with our client
- Salary indication: €3500 - €4700 gross monthly
- Working hours: Full time, 32 hours up for discussion
- Region: Amsterdam, on-site presence required, some remote work is possible
Vacancy number: 23255
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do not apply if you do not have a working permit to live and work in the Netherlands. Your application will not be processed.