We are looking for a project lead for a contract organization in Amsterdam. You are the point of contact for all queries related to analytical methods and the related GMP-documentation.
You are the point of contact for clients regarding the analytical part of larger projects. Your position is fully office-based and you guide project teams focused on method transfer or development, and validation. You write validation reports, GMP-compliant SOP's and other GMP-documents. You collaborate closely with the method development laboratory, QA, and QC. The analytical methods are focused on the separation and characterisation of large biomolecules and are primarily performed with HPLC, SDS-PAGE, western blot, spectroscopy, and more. We are looking for someone with a strong background in these techniques, GMP-guidelines, and communication.
- Lead analytical project teams
- Communicate directly with clients
- Collaborate in interdisciplinary project teams
- Write qualification and validation documentation
- Produce GMP-compliant SOPs
- Bachelor, Master or PhD in a relevant field (biochemistry, analytical chemistry etc)
- At least 3 years of GMP-experience
- Experience with method validation documentation
- Excellent communicative and people skills
Practical information and Benefits
- Salary indication: €4200-€5500,- gross monthly depending on experience
- Direct contract with our client, long term position
- Excellent secondary benefits
- Fulltime position, 32h is possible too
- Location: Amsterdam
- Vacaturenummer: 23920
IMPORTANT NOTE: Visa sponsorship is not possible for this role, please do not apply if you do not have a working permit to live and work in the Netherlands. Your application will not be processed.