Are you looking for a new challenge in processing? Do you have any (internship) experience working in the food industry or pilot plants? Would you like to work for an innovative & International lab oriented company in the region of Utrecht? Keep on reading then!
As a Pilot Plant Operator you will play a vital role in this international organization by making and testing products. You will be working together with the technologist in this pilot phase and will be responsible for the execution of various trials requested by different teams. You will be an active member of cross-functional project teams and will work closely with your colleagues of different departments to strive for continuous improvement.
- Operate Pilot Plant equipment for the production of various products in the pilot phase;
- Assist technologists in testing processes and answering research questions;
- Perform maintaining tasks on equipment;
- Write instructions and trial reports;
- Comply with food safety requirements such as FSSC22000 or ISO 9001.
- MBO/HBO Food & Process and/or Operator C with your background in food;
- Experience in food processing;
- Experience in quality-regulated environment FSSC22000 and/or ISO 9001;
- Fluency in English, Dutch is a plus.
- Salary indication: 1950-2450 gross per month;
- Full-time; 40 hours
- Contract for 12 months and the possibility of extension;