Are you looking for a challenging position within pharmacovigilance? We are looking for motivated candidate to join a large pharmaceutical organization in Leiden. Here you will act as the affiliate pharmacovigilance contact for global and be the backup for the local pharmacovigilance contact for the authorities.
Our client is a large international pharmaceutical company that aims to develop various therapies. Within Pharmacovigilance, in collaboration with the international team, you will be responsible for the coordination and execution of all pharmacovigilance tasks required in accordance with applicable legal requirements and the quality standard within the organization. In doing so, you will act as the affiliate pharmacovigilance contact for global and be the backup for the local pharmacovigilance contact to the authorities.
- Process safety data according to applicable regulations, guidelines, Standard Operating procedures (SOPs) and project requirements.
- Perform Pharmacovigilance activities per project requirement including but not limited to, collecting and tracking incoming.
- Ensure to meet quality standards per project requirements.
- Ensure to meet productivity and delivery standards per project requirements.
- Ensure compliance to all project related processes and activities.
- Creating, maintaining and tracking cases as applicable to the project plan.
- Completed bachelor's degree, preferably in a biomedical or biopharmaceutical field;
- At least two years of working experience in the field of pharmacovigilance or regulatory affairs;
- knowledge of and experience within the pharmaceutical industry;
- knowledge of medical terminology and experience with project-based work is an advantage;
- independent, proactive, analytical and communicative skills;
- excellent oral and written communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- Valid Dutch work permit is a must;
- Contract: 1 year via Oxford, realistic long- term perspective
- Salary: €3000- €4500 gross monthly based on a full-time position
- Holidays: 25
- Working hours: full-time, 32 hours discussable
- Region: Leiden
- Vacancy number: 29060