We are looking for several Operators for a pharmaceutical company in the Haarlem region. Are you willing to work night- and weekend shifts? Then apply immediately.
At this pharmaceutical company medicines are produced on a large scale. To produce, control and package these medicines, several operators are needed.
As an operator Parenteral you work with complex medicine and machinery. You will be responsible for operating, monitoring and adjusting equipment and automated processes according to SOP.
- Preparing process and preparation work.
- Operation and monitoring of machines and equipment
- Carrying out quality controls of process, machines, product, etc.
- Construction and conversion of equipment
- Cleaning and disinfecting machines, work environment and/or production areas.
- Formulating, reporting and registering production and control data.
- MLO working and thinking level
- Preferably experience in a process or pharmaceutical environment
- Preferably experience with GMP or other rules and regulations
- No objection to working evenings, nights and weekends
- Excellent English skills both written and oral
- Employment: start on temporary contract through Oxford Global Resources, but long-term employment is possible
- Salary indication: from €2150,- to €3000,- per month (excluding shift bonus of approximately 20 to 30% over the entire salary)
- Working hours: full-time (in a 2-shift operation (40 hours per week) or 5-shift operation (average 34 hours per week)
- Shifts: morning: 6:00 - 14:30, evening: 14:00 - 22:30, night: 22:00 - 06:30
Vacancy number: 22347