One of our clients is looking for a Medical Affairs Consultant in Oncology (EN/NL or EN/FR) to join their Diagnostics division in Belgium.
Hybrid working opportunity (min. 1 day/week on site at client's location in Brussels).
As Medical Affairs Consultant in Oncology, you will work in close collaboration with various colleagues across Commercial/Marketing/Market Access from both diagnostics and pharmaceutical divisions, contributing to the one company Oncology strategic priorities.
Primary objectives are related to our client's Tumor Agnostic NGS program:
- Work with Market Research agency to define a baseline on local NGS activities - current uptake, current understanding within oncology community to interpret NGS results and educational needs etc.;
- Create educational materials on NGS/CGP and tumor agnostic - brochure, digital campaign, RIME, podcasts and congresses.
- Other Oncology-related medical activities might include: Investigator Initiated Studies (IIS) support, oncology congress & events support, scientific literature updates, back-up for Market Access/Reimbursement questions.
- Min. Master degree in Life Sciences (MD degree or PhD is an asset)
- 4-5 years' experience in Medical Affairs within oncology. Experience in Tumor agnostic therapies is an asset
- Knowledge of NGS/CGP is an asset.
- Fluent in English and in one of the 2 local languages (French or Dutch)
- Great client-facing and communication skills
- Flexibility and agility to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Very good project management and organizational skills
- Existing right to work in Europe
- Balanced salary package based on education and experience.
- Hybrid working opportunity : 1-2 days/week on site + 2-4 days/week home-based
Vacancy number: 22328