Do you see a challenge in discovering and developing new possibilities within cell biology? And do you want to see the results of your research in practice? Then you are the person we are looking for for our vacancy technician cell biology r&
As a Technician Cell Biology you are responsible for the development of protocols in the field of new breeding techniques, including plant-oriented genome editing technology and regeneration / transformation technology. Together with the responsible researcher, you initiate research projects, which you then carry out independently. Within the research you will look for new possibilities. About 70% of your work takes place in the lab or greenhouse and 30% in the office. The studies are regularly part of interdisciplinary projects involving both biotech and breeding departments.You are able to quickly master new information and techniques and you are used to thinking outside the box. You have an affinity with or are interested in research into plant cell biology. Because breakthroughs in cell biology research take time, you have patience and perseverance.
- Practical implementation of the research
- Testing the new hypotheses and methods
- Developing the results and transferring them within the department and to other departments within the company
- A completed HBO education in biology, biotechnology or life sciences (MSc / PhD will not be considered for this position)
- Working experience is a pré, but starters are eligible
- You work systematically and accurately and you can work well together as well as independently. You are also able to present your results clearly, both orally and in writing.
- Good command of the English language.
- Contract direct with Employer
- Good employment terms and benefits
- Salary starting from €3000,-
- 30 to 40 hours per week
- Region Moerdijk
- Vacancy number 20740
IMPORTANT NOTE: Unlimited EU working permit is required for this position
Please do not apply if you do not have a working permit to live and work in the Netherlands. Your application will not be processed.