Are you a technical analyst, and do you have good knowledge about analytical lab equipment? Then we are looking for you! Apply now for the position of instrumentation engineer for GC and HPLC instruments.
Our client is an independent inspection and certification company for the petrochemical industry. They provide service by analysing samples, round the clock, with a large variety of tests. This of course requires quite some laboratory equipment, and that's where you come in. As instrumentation engineer you are responsible for the maintenance, qualification and configuration of the equipment, with your main focus on chromatography instruments such as HPLC and GC. Furthermore, you will be involved with the installation and qualification of computer systems and the required software. This position could be a perfect fit for a chemical analyst, who has user experience with this equipment, but has a affinity for the technical part, and is now looking for a next challenge. You don't need to be an engineer yet, but you must be enthusiastic and willing to learn. Over time, and with the proper training, you will be able to keep on adding instruments to your responsibilities.
- Laboratory education in the field of analytical chemistry or equivalent;
- You have in depth knowledge about, and experience with chromatography equipment;
- Practical work-experience with GC and HPLC is highly preferred;
- Affinity with the technical aspect of equipment, troubleshooting etc.
- You are interested in computer systems related to laboratory equipment;
- You are looking for a challenge and are willing to learn;
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated applicant;
- Experience in the petrochemical industry is a pré;
- Drivers licence and own transportation is required because the location is not well reachable by public transport;
- Valid, unlimited Dutch working permit is a must;
- Contract: start trough Oxford Global Resources, long term position;
- Working hours: Fulltime, dayshift;
- Salary: €2400 to €3000 gross per month based on experience;
- Location: Rotterdam area;
- Vacancy number: 21241;